Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fearless Goals

New basic design pack

As the title suggests, this post is all about taking oneself farther, faster, and igniting a little inspirational fire, if you will... It's the middle of winter here in Montreal and I'm definitely feeling the need to kick start my energy and get the creative juices flowing! To this end, I'm issuing myself a personal challenge.

As it stands, I've got 67 listings in my Etsy shop. It's an odd number and to me, it feels kind of not here, not there. So, I've decided I should have 100 instead, and I should have them soon! Valentine's is a day away, mid February, and I'll endeavour to have 33 new items in the shop by the middle of March. No hiding from a public announcement!

No sense in asking myself if it's possible either, since I've always been one of those firm "anything's possible" believers. It sure doesn't feel any less daunting though! Well what's life if you don't try, eh?! I'm looking forward to seeing what I come up with...

And there you have it! Please feel free to comment, offer requests (although I have no idea where the design universe will take me!), or share a current goal of your own no matter how crazy! We can encourage each other.

Cheers!
Aimée


No comments:

Post a Comment