Monday, July 1, 2013

News, Milestones and Freebies!




Happy July, everyone!

It’s of course been way, way too long since I last posted and I’ve definitely got to do better than that! I look forward to writing a blog entry I don’t feel has to start with an apology! But, onwards and upwards…

So, I’m very happy to report that the Digital Designers Summer Hop event was such a huge success it brought in over 600 more fans to my toutAimée Facebook page, and over 850 downloads of my Freebie contribution! How awesome!! These promotional events are a huge challenge for me but I love the opportunity they provide to push myself beyond my comfort zone. It makes me feel lucky indeed.

And right on the heels of this last event there will be a new one for the month of July, sneak peek available here. This one will definitely take me places I’ve never been so I’m a bit nervous but very excited!

New topic, same vein…  Yesterday was my birthday and in honour of (well, not exactly!), we had a big family garage sale! We’d been trying to organize it for weeks and between awful weather and prior commitments it was just not happening. My only 1 wish for the day, literally, was no rain which lo and behold, came true. I’d been feeling very positive the week before and it may sound silly but I just had a feeling it would finally work out. Personally, I think I willed it to happen and am taking it as a sign that this New Year will bring me lots more luck and positive experiences! Our sale was a success and the day, like the mood, was warm and happy.

I don’t know about you, but I believe the occasion plus all this great good fortune calls for a celebration. And that to me means a new freebie! As always, check out the Freebie page.

Lots of luck and happy days for you all this summer!
Aimée

No comments:

Post a Comment